Wednesday 15 July 2009

Food & Drink

So, I'm not a junk food addict, I just happen to love it! but I also love cooking fresh food at home, so it's really shouldn't be that difficult to cut out some of the crap that I eat, simply through plain laziness.

I'm not going to go into this in an utterly over the top manner though, so on the banned list from now are : crisps, chocolate bars, chips especially the Pie beans & Chips variety - which are utterly banned, whilst other chips are restricted to once per week if part of a meal deemed to be acceptable by my own variable standard, lorne sausage (hmm! it hurts to think about that one... maybe I am an addict...) and.... sniff! Haggis pasties :'-(

I generally don't drink fizzy juice anyway, but maybe I take too much coffee, so I'm going to restrict myself to 3 cups per day and replace any others with water or Peppermint tea, which I'm told is good for the digestive system.

Alcohol is off the menu at home and will be restricted to only 1 day per week - possibly reinforcing my already terrible binge drinking habit, so that'll be under review. Hangovers are strictly banned though!

No comments:

Post a Comment