Wednesday 7 October 2009

Rowing test - no cheating allowed!

Had a bash at the O'Neill fitness test again today, having had a decent Cardio session on Monday and a bit of an upper body session yesterday.
Was pleased to see the weight slip back under 87kg.

964m in 4 minutes - In the Below Average to Average band ;-(
Not as good as I'd hoped, however I've found some weird calculator on the American site that does a weight adjustment calculation which gives me an adjusted distance of 1040m, pushing me up a band to Average... somehow that makes it all sound even worse.

Of course, the sad thing is this weight adjustment calculator is to give an idea of how I'd fare in an actual boat, so counts for nothing ;-(

The truth hurts. I'm an out of shape lardy, who needs to work a wee bit harder just to be average... boooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment