Monday 5 October 2009

Reseting the counters

Well, the motivation has slipped somewhat over the last few weeks and suddenly it's a good month since I was doing any hard work. Worse than that though, I spent the last weekend doing some serious indulging and here's the results of my not very scientific poll. The Bevvy has a serious affect on motivation, effort and weight. Was at a wedding on Friday, had a wee hair of the dog on Saturday and then enjoyed a kiddies birthday party on Sunday, where Dad was allowed a wee beer or 3. Net result is that I've creeped back up over 87kg. The surprising part about that I suppose is that it actually took so long to creep back over 87kg and I'm definitely blaming the bevvy for that.

Anyway, I've got a potential park-run buddy joining me this weekend and Finlay has officially recorded a sub 50 minute 10k up in Inverschneckie, so the pressure is on. 2 weeks till the final golf outing of the year and I'd like my swing to be free and easy without having to negotiate the gut that's hanging off the front. Yummm! This vegetable soup for lunch is delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment