Thursday 3 September 2009

Returning to the gym

Well, I've lingered long enough and eaten like a man who hates himself for over a week now. It's time to get back into the groove, but what a stinker of a cold I've had, so I'm really not looking forward to going back to the gym today. I'm thinking 20 minutes easy cardio and a wee sauna just to get the systems back up and running. I won't go near the scales though, it could be devastating...

Update:
*******

It was nowhere near as devastating as I feared.
weight still below 87kg (86.8kg to be precise)
20 minutes cardio and 30 press-ups easy (only aimed for 25 as a test...

Maybe I'm still benefiting from the 2 weeks good work before it all went pear shaped. Now there's a good thought for getting stuck right into it again

No comments:

Post a Comment